amalething03 amalething03 is offline
Junior Member

Default Filtering external data

I've created a simple table in Excel which I would like to be able to query, before then sending it to Word to merge as labels. e.g.

Excel:
Code, Date.
66521, 10/01/2011
48156, 08/01/2011
85425, 28/12/2010

Word:
- I would like each day to be able to run a report requesting to print labels containing codes generated in the last 7 day, for example.

I was using a Filter in Excel to filter only This Weeks results, but the Word Mail Merge still shows all results in the database.

Is there any other way for me to run reports on-the-fly? I'm trying to create barcode location labels for a warehouse.

Thanks for any input or suggestions.
platinumleads platinumleads is offline
Junior Member

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Can I total data brought in from an external data source? Nick Manley Tables 5 January 31st 08 08:34 AM
Filtering Data Denise H. via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 3 May 13th 05 09:47 PM
Filtering Data Louise Mailmerge 0 February 1st 05 06:01 PM
Mail Merge - Filtering data Louise Mailmerge 0 January 31st 05 03:41 PM
Mail merge error occurs when filtering Excel data source Dave Mailmerge 1 December 2nd 04 11:46 PM