Peter

Default shrinking table

I have a table set at 140%. Often when I open the file it resizes itself to
100%. I save it again at 140% but it keeps resizing itself.

What is happening?

Tnaks

garfield-n-odie

Hi, Peter. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm. An
alternative method would be to create an AutoOpen() macro that opens
this particular document at the specified zoom:

Sub AutoOpen()
With ActiveWindow.View
.Type = wdPrintView
.Zoom.Percentage = 140
End With
End Sub

If you don't know how to install a macro, see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

Peter wrote:

I have a table set at 140%. Often when I open the file it resizes itself to
100%. I save it again at 140% but it keeps resizing itself.

What is happening?

Tnaks

Peter

Many thanks

However when I now open the document I get a MS Visual Basic message that
"the macros in this project are diabled"

How do I enable them? (Word 2002)

Thanks

"garfield-n-odie" escreveu na
mensagem ...

Peter wrote:

I have a table set at 140%. Often when I open the file it resizes itself
to 100%. I save it again at 140% but it keeps resizing itself.

What is happening?

Tnaks

garfield-n-odie

Hi, Peter. In Word, click on Tools | Macro | Security. The macro
security level is set to High by default. You can either:
1. Change the security level to Medium. Close Word. Restart Word.
With this option, each time you start Word, you will be get a prompt
asking whether you want to allow the AutoOpen macro to run. Or...
2. Click on the Trusted Sources tab and check the "Trust all installed
templates and add-ins" box. Make sure you trust all installed templates
and add-ins before you do this. Close Word. Restart Word. With this
option, you won't be prompted every time you start Word.

Peter wrote:

I have a table set at 140%. Often when I open the file it resizes itself
to 100%. I save it again at 140% but it keeps resizing itself.

What is happening?

Tnaks

Peter

Thanks garfield

It's not working

I have tried both your suggestions and I still get a box. If I put security
on medium I get a bbox prompting to enable/diasable macros.

The trsusted sources tab had the box checked in all the time.

Any more suggestions?

"garfield-n-odie" escreveu na
mensagem ...

Peter wrote:

I have a table set at 140%. Often when I open the file it resizes
itself to 100%. I save it again at 140% but it keeps resizing itself.

What is happening?

Tnaks

Peter

Next time round I get the same box!

Only way to get rid of boxes seems to be to set 'low security'

Any ideas?

"garfield-n-odie" escreveu na
mensagem ...