Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gerhard Gerhard is offline

Default Alt Gr+a

I created with MSKLC a custom keyboard. It is essentially the US keyboard
with German ä at Alt Gr + a, etc.
But when I use Alt Gr+a with this keyboard in MSWord 2000 strange things
happen: Sometimes I get ä, sometimes I can not type at all, sometimes the
document is duplicated.
How can I turn off these unwanted Alt Gr functions in MS Word 2000.
Thanks in advance, Gerhard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gerhard Gerhard is offline

To be more specific the custom keyboard should write for:
Alt Gr + a = ä
Alt Gr + o = ö
Alt Gr +u = ü
Alt Gr + s = ß
Shift Alt Gr + a = Ä
Shift Alt Gr +o = Ö
Shift Alt Gr + u = Ü

Alt Gr + a = ä, Shift Alt Gr + a = Ä, Shift Alt Gr +o = Ö, Shift Alt Gr +
u = Ü seem to work.
Alt Gr + o = ö and Alt Gr +u = ü sometimes write and sometimes dont
write.
Alt Gr + s = ß most of the time duplicates the document.