Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew St-Johnston

Default Change the address block in standard envelope to include Company

In Word, Tools, Envelopes & Labels the standerd enevelope address block does
not include the Company Name so when I pull an address from my address book I
always have to add the Company Name in manually. Can anyone tell me how to
reconfigure the address to show the Company name field? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QW5kcmV3IFN0LUpvaG5zdG9u?=,

In Word, Tools, Envelopes & Labels the standerd enevelope address block does
not include the Company Name so when I pull an address from my address book I
always have to add the Company Name in manually.

Start with this article, and also look at the first link under "References"

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Copy the following to Word and save as an autotext entry called
AddressLayout (all one word)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

See also http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and there are envelopes on my
downloads page that use the technique shown there which you may find useful.

Andrew St-Johnston wrote:
In Word, Tools, Envelopes & Labels the standerd enevelope address
block does not include the Company Name so when I pull an address
from my address book I always have to add the Company Name in
manually. Can anyone tell me how to reconfigure the address to show
the Company name field? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynne S. Lynne S. is offline

Default Change the address block in standard envelope to include Compa

That works great for a document but when you go into the Envelopes and Labels
box to just do an envelope it doesn't work. Any ideas? I've got Word 2003.
Thanks.