Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ramah

Default mouse not working in word 2003 doc

I installed a software called laserfiche. While in word 2003 i cannot click
in the document to edit the doc. I can click around it on the menu and tool
bar but not in the doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
20yrtechguy 20yrtechguy is offline

It has to do with the sendtolaserfiche.dot file in templates under
application dat

go to start
then run
then type
%appdata%
go to microsoft
then templates
remve the sendtolaserfiche.dot file
Problem fixed.

I believe this may disable sending directly to laserfiche, however Word
works fine. I am contacting Laserfiche for a fix on this.

GoodLuck
20yrtechguy.

"Ramah" wrote in message
I installed a software called laserfiche. While in word 2003 i cannot click
in the document to edit the doc. I can click around it on the menu and
tool
bar but not in the doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbarah Barbarah is offline

Thanks so much for this! It worked great! Of course, it did disable
sending to Laserfiche, like you said, but at least my user can do most of
her work now.

It appears that the issue started after the installation of Code 39 font.
Everything was working fine prior to that.

Thanks again for your help! Please post the fix if and when you get it from
Laserfiche!

Barbarah

ups.com...

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Word 97 templates not working properly in Word 2003 limited computer knowledge Microsoft Word Help 0 April 26th 05 02:07 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Office 2003 Word - mouse doesn't work in a word doc. kpov84 Microsoft Word Help 0 February 25th 05 04:21 PM