Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sandra via OfficeKB.com Sandra via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Mail Merge Problem

I have a Word 2000 document and Im trying to merge data from an Excel 2000
spreadsheet. When I click on the merge field that I want to use, ie:
Address1, Address2, Address3, etc., the results show the field before the one
Ive chosen, eg: Address1 inserts dates of birth, Address 2 is that
belonging to Address 1, Address3 is that belonging to Address2, etc.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to overcome it? Ive tried
copying the data to another work book but this has not rectified the problem.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mail Merge problem maijabu Mailmerge 1 March 1st 06 10:56 PM
mail merge problem JoeWebMan Mailmerge 1 October 6th 05 07:42 PM
Mail Merge Problem Peter Pattengill Mailmerge 5 July 27th 05 07:38 AM
Insert Merge Field problem with Word-Mail Merge from Excel documen Augusta E. Microsoft Word Help 2 June 20th 05 10:59 AM
mail merge problem Govind Mailmerge 0 March 7th 05 06:33 AM