Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Printing Bulk Mail Postal Imprint Printing Bulk Mail Postal Imprint is offline

Default how to add a postal imprint to the upper rt corner of envelope?

Regardless of where I set my margins, I cannot add a postal imprint to a #10
envelope (upper right corner) without my printer cutting off part of it. The
imprint is situated in the same place as the return address but on the right
side. Is this a word or a printer problem? (I've tried it on 2 printers with
the same results)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It could be that you have the imprint located partly in the "unprintable"
area that is dictated by the printer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Regardless of where I set my margins, I cannot add a postal imprint to a

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The printed area of an envelope is greatly affected by the selected feed
option of the envelope as dictated by the envelope tool and a #10 envelope
should be able to print completely off the right edge of the paper. The
default feed option may not be correct for your printer - it isn't for my
Epson!
When you have worked out which setting gives the correct results - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm