Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Peter Reaper[_2_] Peter Reaper[_2_] is offline

Default Add Text to Page Numbers (and to TOC)

Hi:

I would like to put some text in front of my page numbers in the footer
of each page.

- e.g.: FooBar / Page 1
FooBar / Page 2
etc.

The prepended text in this example is "FooBar / Page ".

I also want this text to appear (together with the page number) in the
table of contents (TOC).

- e.g.: Chapter Title ............. FooBar / Page 1

Can someone please tell me how to do this in Microsoft Word 2003?

Thank you!
--
Regards,

Peter Reaper