Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pjs pjs is offline

Default Change paragraph style to character style?

Is it possible to change a defined paragraph style to a character style? Or
should I just delete the paragraph style and replace it with a character
style?

I'm asking because we're switching over to InDesign and need to define
styles a bit more carefully.

Thanks,

pjs