Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jason11 Jason11 is offline

Default table row breaks

All -

I have a table that I am copying from excel into word. The table has
vertically merged cells, along side un-merged cells. For example:

______________________________
|vertically merged |____________|
|cells... |____________|
|________________|____________|

I don't want the table to break across pages within the vertically merged
cells. When i uncheck "Allow Row to Break Across pages" this seems to stop
the unmerged cells from breaking, but does not stop the merged cells from
breaking...in other words, in the example above, i might get "vertically
merged" on one page and "cells..." on the next...while if that same text was
in an unmerged cell, it would not span multiple pages.

Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? Anything would be
appreciated. Thanks a lot.

table breaks up CREEDA Tables 2 July 1st 07 12:24 PM
Page breaks in a row in a table Carol Microsoft Word Help 1 September 11th 06 04:34 PM
repeat header rows of a table when the table has section breaks jmiller8 Tables 1 August 31st 06 02:24 PM
A row breaks in the middle of the table Mark Davila Tables 3 December 27th 05 04:07 PM
table breaks Jugger-not Tables 0 February 9th 05 10:43 PM