Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DG DG is offline

Default Fill-In Form Problem

I have a number of fill-in forms I created with Word 2000. Many have
dropdown boxes that contain a number of responses as well as a "blank"
option (created using blank spaces) to allow us to 'clear' the field if
nothing has to be filled in. We recently switched to Word 2007 and we have
been unable to select the "blank" entry in the dropdowns, therefore, we can
no longer clear a field if no entry is required. Am I overlooking something?