Mark

Default Problem with left margin

It doesn't matter what my margin is set on, the left side of the page (about
2.6 inches) will not print. If I view my document in Print Preview, it shows
that it will not print, but I can find no reason in page setup or paragraph
formatting that would cause this. It doesn't always happen. I can return to
the document and sometimes it has corrected itself without me having done
anything. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can fix this?
--
Mark

There is a known conflict between Word 2002/2003 and the HP drivers for
certain LaserJet printers that results in a 2.67" margin. If this describes
your situation, try one of the drivers from
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html, which many users have reported
solve the problem.

"Mark" wrote in message
It doesn't matter what my margin is set on, the left side of the page

(about
2.6 inches) will not print. If I view my document in Print Preview, it

shows
that it will not print, but I can find no reason in page setup or

paragraph
formatting that would cause this. It doesn't always happen. I can return

the document and sometimes it has corrected itself without me having done
anything. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can fix this?
--
Mark

ERROR MESSAGE: INCREASING LEFT MARGIN CAUSES 1ST COLUMN TO BECOME. LLunger Microsoft Word Help 3 May 6th 23 08:48 PM
Margin mark problem once again Bob Ostwald Page Layout 4 February 24th 05 05:53 PM
Need to print tracked changes in left margin R. Canton via OfficeKB.com Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 04:16 AM
Top margin problem Mel New Users 1 December 10th 04 03:53 PM
5160 Labels - Left Margin off Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 2 December 1st 04 02:30 PM