Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wally Lawless[_2_] Wally Lawless[_2_] is offline

Default Change default paragraph line spacing?

In Word 2007, if I type a sentence and then hit ENTER I get an extra space
inserted into my document. Is there an option to make it go right below
where I am currently typing? I know I can use SHIFT-ENTER, however that
isn't very practical when typing lots of documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

For Line Spacing in Word 2007 see:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...310301033.aspx

"Wally Lawless" wrote:

In Word 2007, if I type a sentence and then hit ENTER I get an extra space
inserted into my document. Is there an option to make it go right below
where I am currently typing? I know I can use SHIFT-ENTER, however that
isn't very practical when typing lots of documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:30:00 -0700, Wally Lawless
wrote:

In Word 2007, if I type a sentence and then hit ENTER I get an extra space
inserted into my document. Is there an option to make it go right below
where I am currently typing? I know I can use SHIFT-ENTER, however that
isn't very practical when typing lots of documents.

Right click the Normal Style in the styles group on the Home tab and
select Modify. Click Format - Paragraph and set the spacing to 0.
Click OK once. Select New documents based on this template and press
OK.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com