serkanaksoy

Default object variable or with block variable not set

Dear friends

When I exit (File/exit) from my file in word, "object variable or with block
variable not set" error mesage is appearing. Please to remove this problem,
help me

serkan aksoy
Jay Freedman

See section 4 of http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.