Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
major problem major problem is offline

Default Text looks different in doc, but all parameters the same

Hi, I'm using word to write an essay. Different paragraphs are showing
up,both on screen and when printed out, as slightly different colours. The
values for font/ colour and 'Bold' are all showing as the same so I'm at a
loss as to how to get all paragraphs to look uniform.
I'd really appreciate some help, Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Try select all the text, press Ctrl+Spacebar. This will remove any and all
manual formatting applied to this text and return this text to the formatting
as dictated by the Style. If the colours and bolds remain, this could
indicate that different styles have been applied within the text, select all
the text and apply the one style you want (normal, body, etc.).
Hopefully your text will now be uniform of format.
Hope the helps
DeanH