Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Newsgal Newsgal is offline

Default Mailmerge - Labels - Address duplicating

We're trying to create mailing labels in Mailmerge using an Excel worksheet
for the data source. When we browse and select the database the the Mail
Merge Recipient dialog/edit box shows only one listing per company. When we
preview the labels there is only one label for each company in the data base,
however, when we complete the merge and try to print the labels, some of the
companies are duplicated.

Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Make sure that there is still a Next Record field before the first
mergefield on all of the labels on the mailmerge main documentt EXCEPT for
the first label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.