Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
malbert malbert is offline

Default Created forms in word 2003 but now am trying to change them in 200

I created various forms in word 2003 and now need to make changes using word
2007. I don't know how to do this - I was looking for a form toolbar.
--
malbert
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:38:01 -0700, malbert
wrote:

I created various forms in word 2003 and now need to make changes using word
2007. I don't know how to do this - I was looking for a form toolbar.

In Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Popular and turn on the
display of the Developer toolbar. The contents of the form toolbar (except for
the lock icon) are on the Legacy Tools button -- in the Controls group, fourth
from the left in the second row.

You can add the lock icon to the Quick Access Toolbar by going into the
Customize dialog and choosing the All Commands category. It's the Lock command.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement