Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chicklets Chicklets is offline

Default How to insert consecutive page numbers, ie., 2,3,4 (No # on P.1)

I have Windows Vista.

I need to put page numbers on the bottom, center of the page.

How do I insert consecutive page numbers, ie.... 2, 3, 4...

I do not want a page number on the first page.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Put your cursor in the footer that has your page numbers, and select
"Different first page" from the ribbon tab that appears. Go to the
footer on the first page and delete the page-field from it.