Madonna

Default Merge multiple pages into multiple sets How to staple?

Using word, doing merge with master being multiple pages.
How do I print multiple sets with each being stapled?
Doug Robbins

If you run the following macro on the document created by executing the
merge, it will sent the set of pages created for each record to the printer
as a separate print job which should allow each set to be stapled:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Madonna" wrote in message
Using word, doing merge with master being multiple pages.
How do I print multiple sets with each being stapled?

Madonna

Doug, that you so much for responding.

I am not a user of macros, but it is time to learn !!!

I will let you know.

Thank you again, and regards,
Madonna
Indiana