Phil Van

Default Word document "prints" an extra blank sheet at end

An extra blank sheet is sent through the printer at the end of a Word
document. When I used Word Perfect, I could easily look at the codes and
remove the Hard Page code at the end of the document. I can not easily
accomplish the same result in MS Word. What do I do?
Phil Van

Suzanne,
I do not appear to have received your message. Please try again.
Phil Van

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

"Phil Van" Phil wrote in message
An extra blank sheet is sent through the printer at the end of a Word
document. When I used Word Perfect, I could easily look at the codes and
remove the Hard Page code at the end of the document. I can not easily
accomplish the same result in MS Word. What do I do?

You have quoted it in your own, so I assume you can see it:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

The answers you seek are in the linked articles.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

newsgroup so