Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anthony D. Law

Default How can I set up default line spacing in Word?

Recently I started a new job and during the orientation it was pointed out
that when communicating via MS Word I am to use the following formatting:

* Font: Arial
* Point Size: 10 pt.
* Line Spacing: Exactly 13 pt.

What I did for the first two points was to set them up as defaults for any
new Word documents. However I was unable to find anything that would allow
me to do the same for line spacing. Is it even possible? Thanks in advance.

--
Anthony D. Law
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed

Anthony:

Try Format menu, Style option. Either click New or select Normal on the
left side, click the Modify button on the bottom, click the Format button on
the bottom of the new window and select paragraph. In the lower right of
the Paragraph window, you'll see Line Spacing. Change the left box to
Exactly and the right box to 13. If you created a New style, don't forget
to set your font name and size along with any other options, and save it
with a name you'll remember.

HTH
Ed