Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plynsn316

Default AUTO INSERT CONSECUTIVE NUMBERS

I'm trying to create labels that contain consecutive numbers. For example:
my sheet contains 80 labels. I want to automatically insert "1" on the first
label, "2" on the second label and so on, without having to type 1, 2, 3, 4,
etc. in every label. Is there a way to automatically do this? A prompt that
I can tell to fill the labels in from "1 - ??" (?? being what ever number I
choose)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm