Clif

Default Can't find Help

I'm using Word 9.0 from Microsoft Word 2000. I just reinstalled it on a new
replacement laptop, and when I click on help or F1, no 'Help' window
appears. That silly paper clip shows up from time to time, even though I've
click on 'Hide' the assistant.

Beth Melton

There are a few possibilities. Here is an article that contains the
most common cause:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=237355

Also note there are links to other article at the bottom.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/