Mel

Default Top margin problem

In some of my Word documents and Templates the margin at the top of the
documents is right at the top of the page, not down one inch as I have set
as the default margin. However, when I print the document it prints OK. I
didn't make any changes that I know of. I've checked page setup and
everything is OK there with the margin settings.
This started happening when I turned on the computer this morning. How do I
fix this? I've looked at everything I can think of, which isn't much.