kasilofgal

Default PRINTING IN ANOTHER COLOR THAN BLACK

IM OUT OF BLACK INK AND NEED TO PRINT UP A FLYER..HOW CAN I PRINT IT IN ONE
OF THE OTHER COLORS IN MY PRINTER?
Jeni Q

Try changing the color of the text and pictures to a different color (on
screen), rather than black. Just remember, the darker the color, the more
black it will require in the mix.

"kasilofgal" wrote in message
: IM OUT OF BLACK INK AND NEED TO PRINT UP A FLYER..HOW CAN I PRINT IT IN
ONE
: OF THE OTHER COLORS IN MY PRINTER?

Teri B

I believe you would need to change the font color in the text of the
document. Highlight the text, click the font color button and select a
different color. Hope this is helpful.