Epiphany

Default mark on page

when i open a new document, a paragraph mark shows on the 1st line without me
even putting it there. Also, when I hit enter, it appears. I can not get
rid of it - let me say I don't know how to get rid of it! It's annoying!
Please help!
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Epiphany. If the ΒΆ button on the Standard toolbar near the top of your
screen appears highlighted, click on it to turn it off. If that doesn't fix
it, then click on Tools | Options | View | uncheck the "Paragraph marks" box