Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
midwest midwest is offline

Default need template for faxing aproval

I would like to send a fax to my customers getting their approval to fax
invoices, credit memos etc., but need help with the wording. Does anyone have
such letter or template.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Via Fax
Dear Customer:
Snail mail is too slow for the 21st century. Please confirm that we can fax
invoices, credit memos etc. to you. This will speed things up. When we
finish upgrading our website, we will make this even speedier. No need to
walk over to the fax machine.
Your friend,
Midwest Industries World Headquarters

"midwest" wrote in message
I would like to send a fax to my customers getting their approval to fax
invoices, credit memos etc., but need help with the wording. Does anyone
have
such letter or template.

How to Open Template as Template NOT as '.doc' ? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 9 June 27th 06 12:13 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
MS Word should support inheritence with regard to templates Ian Microsoft Word Help 3 October 6th 05 05:21 PM
CPU Usage When Working with Templates you created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 21st 05 11:57 PM