new users

Default do I have to register my computer when I buy it ?

Dear assistance; I have bought my computer a year ago which is windows XP
Professional. XP professional has a windows word processing or not? And, do
you have to register my computer. And, if I have to how can I do that?
Graham Mayor

Windows XP Pro does not have a wordprocessor beyond the simple Wordpad. You
are required to activate Windows (which will have been done by now or it
would have stopped working). You are not obligated to register Windows.