Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larkspur Larkspur is offline

Default Unwanted horizontal line

When I hold down the underscore key to create a horizontal line, then hit the
enter key, Word automatically puts a horizontal line in my document that I
cannot get out. I have not put the line in with the drawing tool. Can anyone
tell me how to get that line out and how to turn off whatever is making this
happen? Auto Format doesn't help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm.