Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarleneL MarleneL is offline

Default How do I register a blog account?

I'm unable to register my blog account in Word. I saw in a thread from late
June that there were problems at that time. Does anyone know if this has been
fixed or if there's a work around?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TWFybGVuZUw=?=,

I'm unable to register my blog account in Word. I saw in a thread from late
June that there were problems at that time. Does anyone know if this has been
fixed or if there's a work around?

I suggest you first d/l the B2TR, install that, and see what's changed / read
the updated Help. If you then still need assistance, you need to tell us which
kind of blog account you have (MSN Spaces or whatever).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarleneL MarleneL is offline

Cindy, I'm working from the latest MS internal release (12.0.4506.1000) which
I installed yesterday. I've read everything in the Help file.

I've got an account on Windows Live Spaces and have set my e-mail publishing
options so that I have a secret word to use when I try to register my account
in Word.

I came across a blog Help Web page
(http://kristab.officeisp.net/picture...log%20help.mht) where it was
suggested that this could be caused by corrupt blog settings and that
deleting the blog settings from the registry could help. I tried that, but it
didn't help.

Marlene

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?TWFybGVuZUw=?=,

I'm unable to register my blog account in Word. I saw in a thread from late
June that there were problems at that time. Does anyone know if this has been
fixed or if there's a work around?

I suggest you first d/l the B2TR, install that, and see what's changed / read
the updated Help. If you then still need assistance, you need to tell us which
kind of blog account you have (MSN Spaces or whatever).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarleneL MarleneL is offline

Cindy, I was able to register the blog account on a computer with Vista RC1
installed, so the problem for me is only on my Windows XP machine.

"MarleneL" wrote:

Cindy, I'm working from the latest MS internal release (12.0.4506.1000) which
I installed yesterday. I've read everything in the Help file.

I've got an account on Windows Live Spaces and have set my e-mail publishing
options so that I have a secret word to use when I try to register my account
in Word.

I came across a blog Help Web page
(http://kristab.officeisp.net/picture...log%20help.mht) where it was
suggested that this could be caused by corrupt blog settings and that
deleting the blog settings from the registry could help. I tried that, but it
didn't help.

Marlene

Hi ?B?TWFybGVuZUw=?=,