Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sally Sally is offline

Default my enter key is broken what to use instead

please I need to know how to create a new line without using my broken enter
key.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

A plan might be to get yourself a new keyboard

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"sally" wrote in message
please I need to know how to create a new line without using my broken
enter
key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Keyboards are cheap these days. Get a new one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"sally" wrote in message
please I need to know how to create a new line without using my broken
enter
key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

A hammer?
sally wrote:
please I need to know how to create a new line without using my broken enter
key.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordo gordo is offline

If you have a standard keyboard, not a laptop, use the other Enter key. To
the right of the numeric pad. If that does not work then a new keyboard is
your answer.

Gordo