Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
driller driller is offline

Default track word changes ON while track formatting changes is OFF

Please help me how to do this..in editing an 80 pages document.

"track word changes ON while track formatting changes is OFF"

thanks for any suggestion.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Tortorelli Jim Tortorelli is offline

On the reviewing toolbar (View Toolbars Reviewing) is a pull down menu
named "Show." When you pull that down, uncheck "Formatting" and the changes
to formatting will be hidden.

Hope this helps.

Jim Tortorelli

"driller" wrote in message
Please help me how to do this..in editing an 80 pages document.

"track word changes ON while track formatting changes is OFF"

thanks for any suggestion.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
driller driller is offline

Thanks Jim,

It does hide the changes in formatting on the review pane!
Then, how can I print Only the review pane that shows the other changes made
?

regards,
driller
--