Colin Higbie

Default How can I get rid of a horizontal line?

I inserted a horizontal line, now I can't get rid of it. I can't select it
(no way to click on it) to delete it. If I try to delete the paragraphs
around it, it just moves to fill in the empty space. If I copy any of the
text I want from that area the line is copied with it (and actually, I want
to keep the formatting in that area anyway).

It's indestructible!

What should I do?

Thanks,
Colin

Colin Higbie

Sorry, I should have searched the newsgroup before posting. I found the
answer at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm

That worked. Thanks!

- Colin