Problem with Watermarks

Default How can i use a watermark only on some pages of a report?

My boss has decided that he now wants to use our Company Logo as a watermark
on some pages (but not all) of a 100 page report. Whenever I try to do this,
the watermark appears on every page, even though the document is already
split into sections and I select a particular section. Any suggestions.

A watermark is just a graphic anchored to the page header. If you have the
same header throughout the document (even though you have more than one
section), it will appear on every page. To have a watermark (or any other
header content) that appears only in a specific section, you must unlink
that header from the ones before and after it, which means that if you want
a watermark in, say, Section 2 but not 1 or 3, you must view the Section 2
header and turn off Same as Previous (or Link to Previous). Then Show Next
and do the same for Section 3. Then go back to Section 2 and insert the
watermark.

You may have to do this manually (as described in €œHOW TO: Create a
Watermark in Word 97 and in Microsoft Word 2000€ at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324) even if you have Word 2002 or
2003, which allow you to insert a watermark using Format | Background |
Printed Watermark. Or you can insert it using this command and then go back
and delete it in Sections 1 and 3.