Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dancer dancer is offline

Default Fill-In Form Print Problem

I have created a fill-in form. It looks great on the screen. But when I
print it, the left column of cells (in which there are no text fields for
entry - just hard-coded despcription) the text is all jumbled. The text of
one cell overlaps into the cell of the next row.

The whole form, which takes up a page on my computer prints on 2/3 page with
all the overlapping.