Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sky383 sky383 is offline

Default Horizontal Line

I am now using Windows Vista and can not find how to insert a horizontal line
into a Word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The operating system doesn't enter into it, but if you are talking about
Word 2007, you want the 'Shapes' tool on the Insert tab of the ribbon (or
the borders tool Page Layout Page Borders Borders.)