Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pattih Pattih is offline

Default How do I link cells in different tables in the same document?

I have a 35 page document that I need to place a lot number on each page. I
have 250 different lot numbers so I need to release this 35 page document 250
different times with different lot numbers.

How is the best way to be able to place the lot number on the first page and
have it linked to every page in the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use a bookmark on the first number and REF fields for all the others.

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How do I link cells ? Phil Tables 1 February 15th 06 07:46 PM
link text to cells Mike Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 05 03:14 PM
how to link cells icebreaker Tables 8 July 16th 05 08:43 AM
Is it possible to link two tables in the same Word document only? sean.mcgin Tables 0 April 19th 05 03:35 PM
Is it possible to link two tables in the same Word document only? sean.mcgin Tables 0 April 19th 05 03:34 PM