Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sweetyoli sweetyoli is offline

Default when merging template the spacing is not correct on the merge

I created a template w/fill-ins. when certain users use the template and
merge the document, it is not adding the space where the fill-in requested
information even though it is in the template. it works perfectly for me but
not another use. Where can I find to fix this problem?