Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jay jay is offline

Default Find reset

Using Word 2007 and Windows XP. When I do a FIND in Word it must set the
parameter in some buffer. How do I clear that buffer? After using the FIND
feature in a document, it continues to affect the CTRL PAGE UP or DOWN
features which I use. I need to clear the buffer if I can find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:40:03 -0700, jay
wrote:

Using Word 2007 and Windows XP. When I do a FIND in Word it must set the
parameter in some buffer. How do I clear that buffer? After using the FIND
feature in a document, it continues to affect the CTRL PAGE UP or DOWN
features which I use. I need to clear the buffer if I can find it.

At the bottom of the vertical scroll bar you'll see double up and down
arrows (which are the same as the Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown
commands). Between them is a small circle button. Click that circle
and choose to browse by page.

Note that there are many other kinds of things you can browse by,
including fields, graphics, and tables. Also note that the buttons are
black when you're browsing by page, but they turn blue when some other
type of browse object is selected.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman