Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Creating links in Word 2008

I have a document that I want to create a link in to a file, not a URL, is
this possible in Word 2008 and if it is how do I go about doing it? And after
I create the link in the document I need to e-mail the file along with the
link. I am new to Word so I am a novice, but have good computer skills.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Stuart,

You may want to also post this question on Word 2008 in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below. You may want to
include information as to where this file is located (i.e. are you sure that the person receiving the email would have access to the
file via a link?).

===============
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stuart Stuart is offline

Thanks Bob, I was hoping actually to send the linked file as an attachment so
it would go right with the file itself, unless there is a way to embed the
file into Word. The file is a .dcr file or commonly known as a shockwave
movie. I appreciate any insight you have and thanks for the advice heading to
the mac side.