Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
katmagic[_2_] katmagic[_2_] is offline

Default Make header not same as previous

We used to be able to do this in Word 2000, now I am in Word 2007 and I
cannot find how to make the header not same as previous. I am in section 2,
the little tab says I am, but I see no way to change the little tab that
says "same as previous" so when I delete the header, it deletes it for the
whole document. How do I change it for just Section 2? Thank you very
much.