Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BaltimoreBoston BaltimoreBoston is offline

Default Missing Merge Field at End of Each Page

Every time I perform a 10 label-per-page mail merge, the 11th imported
address goes missing. In other words, there is a "missing" 11th address
between every two pages of labels. I'm desperate for help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Make sure the /first cell/ in your mail merge main documnet does not have a
{ NEXT } field (use Alt-F9 to toggle between the view were you see { NEXT }
and the view where you see Next record )

Peter Jamieson

"BaltimoreBoston" wrote in
message ...
Every time I perform a 10 label-per-page mail merge, the 11th imported
address goes missing. In other words, there is a "missing" 11th address
between every two pages of labels. I'm desperate for help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

This is because you probably have the Next Record field after the merge
fields rather than before the merge fields on each label. There should be a
Next Record field before the first merge field in each label in the
mailmerge main document, EXCEPT for the first label on the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"BaltimoreBoston" wrote in
message ...
Every time I perform a 10 label-per-page mail merge, the 11th imported
address goes missing. In other words, there is a "missing" 11th address
between every two pages of labels. I'm desperate for help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See also http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm