Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rubynebula

Default I need a sample of a real Business Plan

In the process of preparing a business plan for a new small retail giftware
store. I have never seen a completed plan and wonder if anyone can let me
see what it should look like.

Thanks so much for your valued assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

Try the SBA: http://www.sba.gov/
or equivalent site if you're not in the US.
We are Word geeks, not business planners.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"rubynebula" wrote in message
In the process of preparing a business plan for a new small retail
giftware
store. I have never seen a completed plan and wonder if anyone can let me
see what it should look like.

Thanks so much for your valued assistance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis

"rubynebula" wrote in message
In the process of preparing a business plan for a new small retail
giftware
store. I have never seen a completed plan and wonder if anyone can let me
see what it should look like.

Thanks so much for your valued assistance.

Google returned a link to this:
http://www.sba.gov/starting_business...ing/basic.html
And this: http://www.businessplans.org/index.asp

I agree that I have never seen one either. But the above links will provide
the information that you will need.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stephen Glynn

rubynebula wrote:
In the process of preparing a business plan for a new small retail giftware
store. I have never seen a completed plan and wonder if anyone can let me
see what it should look like.

Thanks so much for your valued assistance.

If you're in the UK, at least, your bank will almost certainly be able
to provide you with samples, templates and software. Take a look at
http://www.natwest.com/microsites/bu...s/planning.htm

Steve