Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue @ Riverwalk Sue @ Riverwalk is offline

Default After using autoshapes etc how do I insert a page break

In a word document I have produced a picture with autoshapes and text boxes.
Now I want to move on to the next page but the curser is one-third of the way
down the page and if I insert a page break it cuts my picture in half.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Select all the components of the 'picture' ( right now it's actually a
collection of separate objects) & use the Draw button on the Drawing
toolbar, choose the Group command.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones