Puzzled

Default how to remove HTML checkbox pasted into Word 2000 document?

I have copied and pasted several tables into Word 2000. I have to remove all
of the symbols (HTML checkboxes, asterics, and dashes) so I can paste into
Excel which I will in turn paste into Access -- BUT I can't figure out how to
remove all of the HTML checkboxes without clicking on to each one and hitting
delete. Is there a way to remove all of one symbol from a document?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UHV6emxlZA==?=,

I have copied and pasted several tables into Word 2000. I have to remove all
of the symbols (HTML checkboxes, asterics, and dashes) so I can paste into
Excel which I will in turn paste into Access -- BUT I can't figure out how to
remove all of the HTML checkboxes without clicking on to each one and hitting
delete. Is there a way to remove all of one symbol from a document?

You could try selecting, copying, Ctrl+H (Find/Replace), paste into the Find
What box (it may look like an empty square), then run "Replace all" and see what
happens. If it goofs things up badly, just "Undo".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM