Dana9999

Default custom size paper problems

Hi,
When I set my paper size to custom size (ie. 7.5x7.5), the new size looks
right on the print preview but anything on the page prints offset as if it
were still an 8.5x11 page. Any help on how to fix this?
Thanks,
Dana

Some printers are more tolerant of custom paper sizes than others. If you
can't make yours deal properly with a custom size, then your only
alternative is to adjust the margins on a standard page size to make the
text print on your smaller paper.