Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Spelling and Grammar

I have my default language set on English US. I have a 20 page template
that is used to make a document. When I spell check this document on one
workstation, it always spell checks it in French. All the other documents
on this same workstation are spell checked in English.

I have ten computers on my network. All the computers use this same
template without difficulty except this one workstation. This workstation
works great except spell checks only this document in French.

Do you have any comments or suggestions to help correct this problem?

--
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jornie Jornie is offline

I have a similar problem that I can't solve yet. Since installing '07 my
outlook Express email client can only spell check in French and not
English(UK). OE options confirms only the french dictionary is selectable.
--
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote 2007.

"Mike" wrote:

I have my default language set on English US. I have a 20 page template
that is used to make a document. When I spell check this document on one
workstation, it always spell checks it in French. All the other documents
on this same workstation are spell checked in English.

I have ten computers on my network. All the computers use this same
template without difficulty except this one workstation. This workstation
works great except spell checks only this document in French.

Do you have any comments or suggestions to help correct this problem?

--
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

I agree it is a different issue. Do you have any suggestions to correct the
problem in Microsoft Word?
--
Mike

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Different issue: See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20061228.htm

news

"Mike" wrote:

I have my default language set on English US. I have a 20 page

template
that is used to make a document. When I spell check this document on

one
workstation, it always spell checks it in French. All the other

documents
on this same workstation are spell checked in English.

I have ten computers on my network. All the computers use this same
template without difficulty except this one workstation. This

workstation
works great except spell checks only this document in French.

Do you have any comments or suggestions to help correct this problem?

--
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Nothing beyond what is in