Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scottishkiwi

Default Watermark is hidden behind text on one page only, how to show it?

I am trying to put draft across our document to find that on one page only
draft isn't showing - I know it is there, like it is hidden behind the text.
How can I get it to show? I've tried everything! Am wondering if what is on
the page is causing problems? There are alot of rows and cells?? Any help
would be very much appreciated!!!! :-)