Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] pratclif@co.alameda.ca.us is offline

Default Go to next field stops working

Hi All,

I am using Word 2000. I have created a template as follows:
section 1 unprotected and containing form fields.
Section 2 protected and has check boxes.

Can someone tell me why, when I protect ONLY section 2, the F11 Go To
Next Field function stops working in section 1? Is this an undocumented
feature

Thanks and Cheers,
Ratcliff

note: this was also posted on public.word group which keeps being
unavailable. sorry for any confusion