Manny5436

Default How do i type over Tab+Cntrl U used for underlines Without moving

I created a sales agreement and used Tab+ CTRL U to create lines to write on
when printed. I want to also be able to type on the agreement, over the lines
without having all my text in the document move around. Is this possible?
Tried overwrite and insert button also saving as template, maybe doing it
wrong though.